The Fiberboard Division manufactures and sells HI-BEST WOOD, which is produced by fibrillating and hot-pressing wood. HI-BEST WOOD is a type of MDF defined in the JIS A5905 fiberboard standard. HI-BEST WOOD is categorized into structural and industrial types, whose strength and durability vary with purposes.
HI-BEST WOOD uses thinned wood and lumbering waste, which are otherwise unused, and effectively reuses waste wood, such as building demolition debris and spent packing material. It is an ecological low-formaldehyde (F☆☆☆☆ (F Four Star) grade) material friendly to the global environment and human health.
- Hi-Best Wood
(material for fittings, fixture members and furniture, for woodwork and other industrial use)
- Structural Hi-Best Wood（structural bearing surface material)
- ● Certification of compliance with Japanese Industrial Standards : JIS A5905
Certification No. TC 0307459 NODA CORPORATION Shimizu Establishment
- ● ISO9001 Certification
Registration No. JQA-QM7730 NODA CORPORATION Fiberboard Division
- ● ISO14001 Certification
Registration No. JQA-EM5173 NODA CORPORATION Shimizu Establishment
- ● FSC®COC Certification : FSC-C074520
Certification No. JIA-COC-200027 NODA CORPORATION Fiberboard Division
- ● PEFC COC Certification
Certification No. CEF1506 NODA CORPORATION Fiberboard Division
NODA CORPORATION Fiberboard Division
Developing, designing, manufacturing and marketing fiberboard
NODA CORPORATION Shimizu Establishment
Manufacturing fiberboard, processed woody building materials, home furnishings and fixtures.
By Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)
A member of the Japan Fiberboard and Particleboard Manufacturers Association (JFPMA) with Woody Board Environmental Declaration
● Tobu OfficeCover Area : Hokkaido , Tohoku, Kanto, Nagano
● Chubu OfficeCover Area : Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Aichi, Gifu, Mie
● Seibu OfficeCover Area : Kinki, Chugoku, Kyushu,Shimizu Establishment